That’s another great drone. Just take a look at Parrot Disco drone.
New Parrot’s drone was presented on CES 2016. Its name is Parrot Disco and that’s how it flies:
Athis is a presentation of Parrot Disco from CES 2016:
Features of new Parrot Disco are:
- a fixed-wing design
- with a front nose camera
- new autopilot software
- automatic take-off’
- 3-axis digital stabilization synchronized with flight sensors
- 45 min flight time
- air speed pitot tube
- 8” propeller with high speed engine
- return home
- automatic landing
- removable wings
- easy to pilot
- with skycontroller and fpv glasses
- live telemetry & flight data
- compatible with controller
- 14 megapixel front nose camera
- program with flight plan
And? What do you think about it?
This drone is a good one. It looks perfect to have fun with kinds and fly around a bit, but…
After watch this film I really don’t like the way this drone is landing. I think camera could damage after that kind of landing. These guys need to install a cover on the camera to protect it. In this model I’d prefer manual landing.
What do you think about Parrot Disco?